(a) In General
Descriptions of the Provider Offerings and Products advertised on the Site are provided by the Provider or other referenced third parties. Medvoucher does not investigate or vet Providers. Medvoucher is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Provider Offerings or Products. Pricing relating to certain Provider Offerings, Products, and other available programs on the Site may change at any time in Medvoucher’s sole discretion without notice.
A Provider may advertise goods, services or experiences on the Site, or with respect to Products, supply products to Medvoucher, that require Provider to have an up-to-date regulatory authorization, license, or certification. Medvoucher does not verify, validate, or collect evidence of any regulatory authorization, license or certification from any Provider (including, without limitation, medical licensure, board certifications, state regulations requirements, federal DEA numbers, etc.). You should make whatever investigation you deem necessary or appropriate before purchasing any Provider Offering or Product to determine whether: (i) Provider is qualified to provide the advertised good or perform the advertised service; or (ii) the Product is of the care and quality required. Provider is solely responsible for the care and quality of the goods and services being provided or the care and quality of the Products.
Medvoucher is not a healthcare, wellness, or medical provider and does not, will not, and cannot refer, recommend, or endorse any specific professional services, products, or procedures that are advertised on the Site. The Site is not a substitute for professional advice, including, without limitation, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health condition. Never neglect to seek out or delay or disregard professional advice relating to your health because of something you have read on the Site.
If an offer becomes unavailable between ordering and processing, Medvoucher will either cancel or not process the order and will notify you by email.
Medvoucher does not guarantee that it offers best available rates or prices and does not guarantee against pricing errors. Medvoucher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed, including, without limitation, if the price was incorrectly posted on the Site. If this occurs, Medvoucher will attempt to notify you by email. In addition, Medvoucher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the Provider Offering or Product.
Medvoucher’s standard refund policies are located here.
(b) Provider Offerings
Vouchers are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Provider identified on the Voucher. The Provider is solely responsible for redeeming the Voucher. Furthermore, the Provider is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. You waive and release Medvoucher and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Provider regarding your use of a Voucher or the goods, services or experiences a Provider provides in connection with the Voucher.
The Provider is the sole issuer of the Voucher. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Unauthorized or unlawful reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of Vouchers is prohibited. Pricing relating to certain Provider Offerings and Products on the Site may change at any time in Medvoucher’s discretion, without notice.
The Provider is solely responsible for the sale and shipment of alcoholic beverages. Any offer that features alcohol will contain information about shipping and other restrictions. Visit the Buying FAQ for information about Medvoucher’s tax policies. Frequently asked questions about Medvoucher’s shipping policies are available here.
- Additional terms applicable to traditional Vouchers. A traditional Voucher is any Voucher redeemable for goods or services sold by a Provider. A traditional Voucher has two separate values: (i) the amount paid and (ii) the promotional value. The promotional value is the additional value beyond the amount paid. For example, if you pay $20 for a Voucher that entitles you to $50 of goods, services, or experiences from a Provider, the amount paid is $20 (this amount does not expire until it is used or is refunded) and the promotional value is $50 (this amount expires on the date stated on the Voucher unless expiration of the promotional value is prohibited by law). The Provider is responsible for permitting you to redeem the Voucher for at least the amount paid, even after the promotional value has expired. The amount paid WILL NEVER EXPIRE. The promotional value of a traditional Voucher may not be combined with other offers and no portion of its value is intended to cover tax or gratuity. Traditional Vouchers are not reloadable, meaning that the amount paid of the Voucher cannot be increased, but are fully transferrable.
(ii) Provider Products
Through the Site, certain Providers allow you to purchase various products directly from the Provider. Terms and conditions regarding shipping, delivery, and returns will vary by Provider and will be stated in the Provider’s deal terms. Charges for delivery and applicable sales taxes will be added at checkout. Once you click the “Buy” button, Medvoucher will notify the Provider of your requested order. Your purchase is not complete until you receive an email from Medvoucher confirming whether or not the Provider has accepted your order. Provider is solely responsible for all Provider Products purchased through the Site.
Products that you purchase through the Site are subject to the terms below:
- When you purchase a Product, an item sold by Medvoucher, LLC or any other Medvoucher entity that sells products (“Provider Products”), clicking the “Complete Order” button constitutes an offer to buy the Products. Your purchase is not complete until we email you to confirm the transaction. We reserve the right to reject your offer and not conclude a contract with you.
- If you wish to cancel your order before delivery or change the quantity of the Products purchased or the delivery address, please contact us within 2 hours of your purchase. Once that window closes, we cannot make changes to your order, although you may be eligible to make returns as outlined in these Terms of Sale, the Medvoucher Provider Products Return Policy, and the offer’s deal terms.
- Shipping and Delivery.
- Shipment and tracking options and applicable charges will be stated in the deal terms and will vary by offer. Shipment may be limited to specific geographic locations.
- Shipping and delivery estimates are only estimates; they are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
- We may have to cancel an order before your Products are delivered; if this happens, we will attempt to notify you at the email address that is registered with your account.
- When Products are delivered to the delivery address provided at checkout, risk of loss and legal title to those Products will transfer to the recipient (i.e., the Products will become the recipient's personal property).
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, provincial, territorial, federal, and international laws (including, without limitation, minimum age requirements) relating to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any Product.
- Most Products may be returned to us, subject to the Medvoucher Provider Products Return Policy, but certain Products are final sale and may not be returned unless defective, as set forth in the Return Policy and the offer’s deal terms.
- Medvoucher Provider Products takes legal title to returned Products only after the Products arrive and are processed at the designated returns destination. Medvoucher Provider Products reserves the right, but has no obligation, to issue a refund without requiring a return. In this situation, Medvoucher Provider Products does not take title to the returned Products.
- For purchases that qualify for a refund, Medvoucher Provider Products will issue a refund within 14 days after processing of a properly returned shipment. If stated, applicable shipping charges and restocking fees may be deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund and to recover the cost of the return delivery from you in the event that any Products you return: (i) are not eligible for return, in accordance with the Medvoucher Provider Products Return Policy or the offer’s deal terms, or (ii) are found to have suffered damage after delivery to you or have been misused or used other than in accordance with the Product directions or instructions.
- Pricing, Products, and Accuracy.
- Products shipped within the U.S. and Canada are subject to applicable taxes, customs, and duties depending on your country of residence and will be added at checkout.
- Advertised prices may include shipping and delivery charges. If delivery charges are not included in the advertised price, such costs will be calculated and added at checkout.
- Occasionally there may be an error or omission related to the pricing of advertised Products. We will use reasonable efforts to correct any pricing errors or omissions as soon as practicable after learning of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend, or remove without notice any pricing information related to Products for sale. If there was a pricing error or omission and you have already purchased a Product: (i) if the actual price of the Product is less than the stated price at the time of purchase, we will charge you the lower price; or (ii) if the actual price of the Product is higher than the stated price, we will contact you and allow you the option to pay the correct (higher) price or cancel your order and receive a refund.
- While we work to ensure that the Product description and information on the Site is correct, we cannot guarantee that Product descriptions are accurate or complete. All information is provided for informational purposes only and we encourage you to read all information presented on labels, warnings and directions that accompany the Products before use. If a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to Medvoucher in unused condition.
- We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colors and other details of Products we sell. However, the colors and details you see on the Site will depend on the equipment you use to view the Site. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color or other details on your television, mobile device, computer or other device will exactly reflect the color or details of the actual Products.
- Certain Products you purchase through the Site may be subject to export control laws and regulations if shipped outside the United States. It is your responsibility to ensure that any export or re-export complies with all applicable restrictions and regulations, including, without limitation, the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) administered by the Department of Commerce, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations administered by the Department of State, and all sanctions programs administered by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”). You further agree that no Products sold through this Site will be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country subject to a comprehensive embargo administered by OFAC, and you agree that no Products sold through this Site will be exported or re-exported to any person or entity on the Specially Designated Nationals List administered by OFAC, the Entity List or Denied Persons List of the EAR, or any similar list of prohibited parties administered by the United States government.